Leadership and management experience
I have had an excellent insight into the pressures and challenges of being a senior doctor and have contributed significantly to the organisational and planning aspects of the multidisciplinary environments I have worked in. This has included:
- Organising faculty in cervical cadaveric course at Queen’s Medical Centre in April 2019
- M and M Coordinator for spinal unit at Queen’s Medical Centre in June and September sessions 2018.
- Academic Co-ordinator for Spinal unit at Queen’s Medical Centre, autumn session 2018
- Part of organizing team of cadaveric workshop in International spine and spinal injuries conference held in December 2009 at Chandigarh, India.
- Organized “Basic spine workshop” on saw bone models and goat spine in April 2014, in the capacity of chief organizer, at ESI hospitals Basaidarapur, New Delhi.